Take a look at what has caught out eye at ACHICA. There are a range of bright and bold accessories for the home and inspiring finds for gardenistas. Here's our top 10 beautiful home and garden buys for the weekend...
For the home...
1. Award-winning Villeroy and Boch is the go-to brand for gorgeous design and tabletop luxury so it's not surprising that its bold Nek vases (above) have caught our eye. They're perfect for showcasing flowers or to dress up shelves and look great grouped together in an assortment of shapes and colours.
2. Bring the sunshine into the bedroom with Happy Friday's gorgeous range of bright and vibrant bedlinen (below). The contemporary designs would work with any decor style and give your bedroom an instantly fresh update.
3. If you’re looking to brighten up your kitchen and don’t mind mixing and matching a bit of colour, shop the Cook in Colour promotion where you’ll find a beautiful assortment of rainbow coloured kitchenware. Choose from powder-coated steel kettles, bread bins, utensil racks, colanders and much more.
4. Step back in time with the Framed Vintage promotion, which features a range of retro ads from the 1950s. Printed on archive paper the artwork is enhanced with a simple black frame and would look great hung in multiples as below - perfect for a hallway, kitchen or in a study.
5. Planning a party? This cheeky little doormat from Heaven Sends is just what you need.
For the garden...
6. We're loving the cute Woodland Wilf garden collectables. Each kitsch character tells its own story and we’re sure the green-fingered part of you will find a perfect place for them in a gnome-friendly garden.
7. This sturdy but lightweight four-piece table and chair set from Camelot is perfect for this warm weather. It features an ornate design and is great for feasting alfresco with friends or family. Just add some cheery cushion pads and you're good to go.
8. Forget the holiday you're lusting after and instead transform your garden into a little exotic paradise. Start with these ornate lanterns from the Ethnic Chic promotion and transport yourself to the lively underground Souk markets of Morocco.
9. For all you lounge lovers out there, why not 'chill' in a Kaikoo beanbag. They're great to use as extra seating options for both indoors and outdoors and are so super comfy and practical your guests won't want to get up.
10. When it comes to entertaining, these giant garden games from Bex Sport are sure to liven up any event. Choose from giant bowling, croquet, domino, badminton sets and more. Happy weekend!
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer
View all posts by Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer